Friday, August 15, 2008

Three Months & a Hair Cut

Well the time has flown and my little baby is three months old. I can hardly believe it. She is getting so big. For some reason it doesn't seem like she was a newborn as long as Avery was. She is just growing like a weed which is something that Avery just never did. She stayed small for such a long time, and lets be honest she is still small.

Emmabelle is doing very well. She is such a strong little thing. She loves to be sitting strait up so she can see everything. She has not yet mastered sitting by herself, but if she is sitting on your lap you better have her up where she can see it all. I finally resorted to getting out the jumper to see if she could sit in it. She does pretty good. She really likes it to. This morning while she was in it she was smiling and even giggling a little bit. She has started to laugh more. She is so ticklish, if you can believe it she is ticklish in the palm of her hand. It is the cutest thing. Here are a few pictures of our cute little Emmabelle.


As for our other precious daughter she is also doing very well. For the past week or so she has been telling me that she wanted to get a hair cut. Her exact words were, "Mom my hair's crazy, I need a hair cut." After her relentlessness I finally gave in and called Joni Ellis to see if she could cut Avery's hair. So Avery has had her first hair cut. She did such an awesome job. I was worried that she would be scared and not want to do it, but she sat so still and it was a success.

Here is the before picture.Getting her hair wet to cut.Cutting her some bangs so her hair stays out of her eyes.The finished product.

It is hard to tell, but some hair did come off. It was mostly just a trim. But she was so proud of it. Oh we also have a new member to our family. Avery has permanently adopted a doll that she does everything with. It is so cute to watch her. The baby goes everywhere Avery goes. We even have to put a chair at the table for baby so that she can eat with us. She goes shopping with us and sleeps with Avery. She does such a good job of taking care of her baby. When she puts her to sleep in the baby's bed she comes to me and tells me to be quite so I don't wake up her baby. She is quite the little mom.

2 comments:

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

Your girls are too cute!! Such a difference between boys and girls. Hopefully next time I'll get a girl! So how is everything else??

Bec said...

I was thinking along the same lines as Danae, apparently. Although I think the doll idea is SUPER cute, it somehow made me scared to have a girl... mainly 'cause it's so very different from my ball-obsessed little boy.

Also along the same lines, I think that your little girls are super adorable! The "Mom, my hair's crazy." comment is totally endearing, and it's great that your little Emmabelle is doing so well. So cute. Love those girls. :)