Monday, September 21, 2009

A Brief Overview

Here is a little overview of what you have missed while I have failed to post about my wonderful and adorable family.

Avery and Emmabelle just love to play outside together. They both don't like wearing shoes and so Avery always says before she goes out, "Mom I want to burn my feet", meaning I don't want to put my shoes on before I go outside.The girls helped Dad clean the car.

Then they played in the rain.

And the mud.


We keep track of the progress of the Temple although we haven't been there in a couple of weeks I am sure it has changed a lot. I know that they have put some glass in.

We have played with our friends. (Corrin Mortensen)


Visited Grandpa and Grandma Mortensen in Animas.

Emmabelle road a Hee Haw as she calls them.


Taught Emmabelle how to paint.

Wrestled with our Daddy.

Went for a hike at Discovery Park. It was very pretty down there.


Had a picnic at the river with my brother's family, Lori and her friend, and my parents.


1 comment:

2aC Investments said...

Hey hey, probably without lying, this is the best and most heart breaking blog I have ever seen...waoh! What a lovely family!!
Please, keep the love and togetherness as a family, this is the best gift one should give his family...I am thankful for the love you have in the family.

Joseph-Uganda