Friday, February 1, 2008

Giving it a try.

Well I have finally decided to give the whole blog scene a try. We shall see how it goes.

Most everyone should know that we are now living in Safford. It has been a little over 3 months and we are enjoying it very much. Dave has started his own business and is doing very well. It has been a little slow, but he is pleased with how it is going. It has been a lot more work than he expected, but he loves being his own boss. He also loves living where he can be outdoors almost 365 days of the year. He gets together with my brother a lot and they do all of their manly things. Dave has also been called as the new scout master in our ward and is very thrilled about it. He can't wait to get those boys out there and teach them a thing or to. He does have his work cut out for him though. It seems that the program hasn't been extremely successful and all of his boys are behind. He is very enthusiastic though and should have them back on track in no time.

As for me I get to stay home with Avery. She is the joy of my life. I watch Clint and Nicole's girls two to three days a week and that provides me with some play money, or it will once the business gets going a little better. We will be welcoming a new little girl into our home in May. We are very excited. It is going to be very interesting to see how we all adjust. Avery is very possessive of her Daddy, I don't know if she will be willing to share him with her sister.

I apologize if this first blog is a little drab. I just wanted to get a feel for it and get everyone updated on our family. I will try to make them as exciting as possible. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: