Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hartman Baby #2

Well the time has come for the family to grow again. We are proud to annouce the expectant arrival of baby number two. She will join our family sometime at the beginning to middle of May. We are all very excited. We haven't settled on a name as of yet, but I am sure we will know what to name her when the time comes.

She is most definately a girl.
Here is her cute foot.
What a wonderful profile.
Avery is also busy getting ready to be the big helper for her mom and baby sister.
Avery trying to feed her baby breakfast. I wasn't sure if we were going to get Avery to eat that morning. But eventually she would try putting it in the baby's mouth and then put it in her own.

Going in for a kiss. After the baby took a good bite Avery wanted to give her a big kiss.

I'm going to have to keep my eyes on her, but I think once she adjusts to sharing her parents she will be a great big sister.

3 comments:

echolsfamily said...

Yay for the blogging world! It is so great to keep people up to date. But...you've probably heard we're moving back to Thatcher!! So we better not rely on this to stay updated! Anyway, congrats on having another little girl! How fun! Avery is a doll! Can't wait to see you guys!! I've been meaning to give you a call, but I keep forgeting to get your new info off the email sent awhile back.

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

We need to get together!! How's everything going? I promise I'll let you know when we're going to the temple. We've been waiting for them to call a new bishop cuz ours got put into the stake pres. so we just need to meet with them so plan on the next month, but I'll let you know the date.

Bec said...

Stacie!!! Horray for your blog (I just now, literally, realized you had one... never check the ol' email)! And hip-hip-horray for your new baby! You're brave. :) It will be fun to have two little girls to play together.