Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful fathers in my life. I have truly been blessed in the category of Fathers.

I have the most amazing Dad who has always stood behind me and has seen me through the thick and thin of my life. He is also an awesome grandpa and we love him very much.


I have an awesome husband who is such a great father to my children I don't know what we would do without our daddy.

My father in law is so wonderful. He is always so excited to see and talk with his grandchildren. I have greatly appreciated his love and support to our family.

I am grateful to my grandpa who is no longer with us but who's memory will always be treasured. He was an amazing man and I always felt his love.

Dave's grandpa is so special to me. He is so full of life. He is always quick to bring a smile to your face.

To all the other dad's out there thanks for being you and all that you do.

No comments: