Friday, March 19, 2010

What I want to be when I grow up.

January 27, 2010

When having conversations with Avery about what she wants to be when she grows up she usually says she wants to be a mommy. Last night on the way home from a birthday party we were talking about it again. Deven the little boy I watch was saying that he wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up. Avery at first gave her normal answer by saying she wanted to be a mom when she grows up, but soon after she said: “When I grow up I want to be allergic.” She said it like it was something so awesome. As I was laughing I asked her what she wanted to be allergic to and she replied without missing a beat “College” By then I was laughing so hard. I didn't realize that was a hereditary trait and man is she in trouble because she gets it from both sides.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Very, very funny. Good luck with that, kiddo! :)