Friday, March 19, 2010

The Kid Likes Church

January 27,2010

Yesterday when we were getting ready for the morning Emmabelle picked out a skirt outfit to wear. This isn't unusual she likes to wear dresses and skirts. The only thing that was different yesterday was as we were putting it on she kept repeating a word. It took me a while to figure it out, she was trying to tell me she wanted to go to church. I explained that it wasn't Sunday and that we weren't going to church today. She was so sad. She started whining and gave me an almost real, fake cry. She is getting pretty good at the fake crying, but yesterday it was on the verge of a real cry.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Nursery is a bribe in this house. Who wouldn't love church?? I mean, really, especially when they hook you up with fun toys and snacks? ;)

Suzanne G. said...

Catholics have daily mass. When she wants to go, why not just take her there?