Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Park

So I love living in Arizona.  It's home, but the summers are a killer.  Everyday is the same conversation.  Mom can you take us to the park.  No, it is too hot I don't want to go to the park.  Lame Mom I know, but I hate being out in the heat and sweating.  Besides they are out there two minutes and are hot and need a drink and want to go in so why go to all the trouble in the first place.  The weather is finally starting to change now and we have ventured to the park more frequently which makes the kids happy.  Only problem is even though it isn't as hot outside amd you can stand to be out there the sun still makes it next to impossible to play on any of the slides.  These park planners weren't very good at planning.  The shade is very limited and all the toys and swings are in the sun.  I can't wait for the autumn days to get here. 

No comments: