Sunday, September 28, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Avery & Emmabelle have become quite the pair. Avery just loves her little sister and always wants to be with her. When I have to get things done in the kitchen I put Emmabelle in one of her bouncers, and Avery always insists on sitting by her, and when I say by her I mean as close as she can get without being on top of Emmabelle. If you try to scoot her over even the slightest bit you get an earful. It is actually pretty cute. Here are some pictures of the girls.

2 comments:

Kellogg Krew said...

I can't get over how different the girls are. Both adorable!! How are things going with Emmabelle? I hope her tummy has gotten better. Two very cute peas!!
Trina

Bec said...

Silly girls. I hope my kids love each other that much. (This is not an annoucement... I mean someday... in the far future! lol)