Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Stockings

Here is a picture of our stockings. I have always loved my stocking. It is just another thing that ties us all together as a family. I really love the closeness that we all share. Dave, the kids and I were driving around looking at Christmas lights on Sunday night and we drove by a house and in the front yard were about a dozen kids just playing and laughing and having fun. It made me remember when we were little and all got together at Grandpa and Grandma's house. It is so wonderful to have so much family and to be able to share such a close bond. I hope that it continues through the years.

1 comment:

Kellogg Krew said...

Those stockings look great!!! I really have great memories of our times together too.
Love you guys, hope you had a great Christmas!