Sunday, December 21, 2008

Emmabelle hits some milestones.

I am so excited to announce that today my baby said mama. Yep that is right after babbling dada for a few weeks now she finally uttered the word mama. Although it wasn't intentional or meant she was talking about me it does not matter. Those two beautiful syllables came out of her little mouth. She was hungry and ready for her bottle this morning and as I took her to feed her she cried mama. It made me so happy.

She also surprised me with another accomplishment. She sat up from a laying position. We were in the mothers lounge at church and she was playing on the floor and all the sudden she just sat right up. She has yet to do it again, but she is changing so much. Pretty soon she will be running through the house with her sister.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey guys! We got your Christmas letter today with your blog addy in it. We have a blog too, if you care to visit it, send us your e-mail. Your girls are getting so big!! Glad to hear things are going well with you.