Sunday, July 6, 2008

Emmabelle's Blessing Day

We have started a tradition in our family to bless the babies at home. We blessed Avery at home also and have just decided that we really like the closeness that comes from being with just our family. So this morning before church our family was able to get together and bless Emmabelle. Those in attendance were: Dave's parents, Dave's brother Tom, my parents, my brother Clint and his family, and my sister Lori. Dave gave the blessing. It was a very nice blessing and the spirit in the room was so strong. I know that many of our ancestors were there with us today, especially her namesake. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Oh, Stacie, she's beautiful! Really. And gorgeous dress. Although I wouldn't call him beautiful (it's too feminine of a word), I think Emmabelle looks like her Papa Hartman. What do you think?

Also, YOU look great! Did you really just have a baby? You glow. Maybe it's the makeup, but either way -- good work. :)

Thanks for sharing.