Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Birthday

The 27th was my birthday. Dave ended up being sick the day before so he decided that we would celebrate on Thursday so he could get his plans together. So we didn't do anything to exciting on the day of my birthday. I did make roast and potatoes for my birthday dinner though. Thursday morning I woke up to my door being decorated. It was so sweet of Dave. He also planned to take me to dinner, but we were unable to find a sitter for Thursday night. So my birthday got to be celebrated on Friday also. Dave took me out to dinner. We tried to go to the new steakhouse in Safford, but it was an hour wait so we decided we would try again another night. We went to the Manor House insead to see if it was any better than the last time we had dinner there. It was ok. Clint and Nicole watched the kids and we were able to enjoy a nice evening together. All in all I had a good birthday. I got money from my mom and my in-laws, and the money that Dave would have spent on me is going towards the camera I want to buy so I am excited about that.


Dave was so good and made me a strawberry cake with rainbow chip icing.
It was so yummy.

1 comment:

Bec said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I didn't call you because I'm a MORON! I'm so sorry! I totally knew it was your day, but I didn't realize what day was which (we've been moving, and I've been sleep-deprived and crazed a bit). I'm sorry. I hope it was fantastic~!