Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen's

So once again I am playing catch up. I guess you should just continue to expect that from me until I can get my computer fixed.

Memorial Day weekend we were able to go to my parents house in Animas. Saturday was my Aunt Nonie and Uncle Clarence's 50th wedding anniversary. They had a nice luncheon to celebrate. It was nice to see some the of the cousins that I don't get to see that often. The rest of the day was spent just lounging around the house. On Sunday we went to church of course and then once again just enjoyed each others company. Mom made a cake for my birthday, and for Clint and Nicole's anniversary. Of course they had to cover it with candle's for my birthday which has gotten to be an obscene amount of candles on one cake, but it was fun. Monday we were able to work around the house and get some projects underway for mom and dad. It was a very enjoyable weekend. The girls always love spending time with their grandparents. Avery especially likes it when she gets to stay with her grandma all by herself. She just loves it when we go on a date and Grandma comes to watch her.


Emmabelle's first time on a big kid swing. She did pretty well. Avery playing outside with her cousins Marcy and Merry.
If you look real hard you can see Emmabelle's first pony.

No comments: