Thursday, October 30, 2008

Emmabelle Gets Her Ears Pierced

I apologize now for all the posts. I am a little bit behind in the journaling area so just humor me. I have been meaning to get Emmabelle's ears pierced for quite some time now, but I just couldn't talk myself into taking her to Wal-Mart to get it done, so I just kept putting it off. Well I finally found a salon here in town that pierces ears. It went pretty well. She was pretty leary of the place when we got there. A lot of new people and the smell was probably unnerving, she seemed a little nervous. She was very curious when the lady went to mark her ears. It took a few minutes to get that done. Then came the gun. It was probably one of the saddest cries I have ever heard from her. It didn't last two long though just a few minutes and now she is a happy baby again. Until I have to clean and turn the earings. But that will be over in a few days and she just looks so cute.
It is hard to get a head on shot and get the earings also, but she really does look super cute with her earings. They are just a pair of silver studs.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Owie. What a brave (and cute) girl!