Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids pick up on the craziest things.

It has once again been affirmed that Avery is a little sponge. I really hate telemarketers and so I am a very big caller ID fan, and yes I screen my calls. Anyways the other afternoon the phone rang and I knew it was a telemarketer so I just hung up on them. I went back to talk to Dave in his office and as I headed back there I heard Avery's voice coming from her room where she was just waking up from her nap. I walk in and the first thing she says to me is "Mom that a telemarketer?" I had to think about what she was saying for a minute and then it clicked and I just started cracking up. No hey mom or how are you mom, just a is that a telemarketer on the phone mom. It was really cute though. After I told her yes it was a telemarketer she then said, "Mommy you don't like telemarketers?" So I took the opportunity to explain that I like the people, I just don't like what they do. You have to find every way possible to teach your children right? So you can see, Avery picks up on everything.

No comments: