Sunday, October 12, 2008

Onions are the New Apple, for Avery Anyway.

Confused, well I thought I would share one of my daughters food quirks. Avery has always been pretty fond of veggies, she will eat pretty much any veggie. Tonight she reiterated her love of onions. We know that she likes onions, that is nothing new but tonight she didn't want to eat her dinner. We were having onion soup chicken, and she just refused to eat any of it. So I finally resorted to telling her "Avery there are onions on the chicken." She got so excited and said, "Where?" So we proceeded to show her the onions and we were able to get her to eat her dinner, all because it had onions. She will eat them anyway they are prepared. When we go to Burger King for dinner I will remove the onions from my burger and put them on the tray, they usually put to much and they are to strong for me. Avery will then pick them up and eat them. She chooses the onions over the fries and the chicken she already has in front of her. If Dave sautes onions he has to prepare extra just so Avery can have some. What can I say I have a strange daughter.

4 comments:

Kellogg Krew said...

At least her strangenesss is somewhat healthy. My strangeness is just strange...mostly! Aren't two-year-olds funny??!!
Trina

Bec said...

She must get that from her Aunt Becca. :) I love onions; they're one of my favorite foods! lol. Too cute. Good girl.

Traci said...

hey,she should stay a healthy little thing anyway! love reading your stories and keeping up with the kiddos!

LUNTS said...

Your little family is cute. I got your blog off of Cassies my bog is tercalunt.blogspot.com I fyou want to check it out.