Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 Thing Tag

So I have finally been tagged. I really thought I was going to get away with not having to do something like this, but here it goes.

8 TV shows I watch
1. NCIS
2. Army Wives
3. The Starter Wife
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Days of our Lives
6. Handy Manny
7. Mickey Mouse Club House
8. Law & Order SVU
Six and seven are compliments of my two year old.

8 Things I remember about yesterday.
Don't know if I can remember 8 things, but I will try.
1. It was Wednesday. I don't always know what day of the week it is.
2. I had Tangy OJ Chicken for Dinner.
3. Avery had a 100% dry day.
4. I did 5 loads of laundry.
5. The girls actually slept in until 6:30.
6. I got the dishes done, you couldn't tell today.
7. The weather was really nice. We really enjoyed playing outside in the afternoon.
8. I read Avery and Emmabelle the library books that we got on Tuesday.

8 Places I like to eat.
1. Hunan in Flagstaff
2. Subway
3. Chalos
4. Arby's
5. Golden Coral
6. Olive Garden
7. Chili's
8. Applebee's

8 things I look forward to.
1. Thursday nights, I get to go scrapbooking for 3 hours.
2. The weekends, Dave actually gets to spend quality time with us.
3. Christmas. It is my favorite time of year.
4. My Birthday. I have always loved my birthday.
5. My children's firsts. I love watching them discover new things.
6. Visiting family. I love going places and especially getting to visit with my family.
7. Fall. I love to see the colors change and I love the crisp air after such a hot summer.
8. Taking the girls to the zoo this Thanksgiving weekend.

8 things on my wish list.
1. Happy, healthy kids.
2. I could look like I did in highschool.
3. The world wasn't such a scary place.
4. The word whine didn't exist. I have a very whiny two year old I am getting pretty tired of.
5. Financial Security
6. A new and improved wardrobe. I would really like to go on the show What not to Wear.
7. My dream house.
8. Retirement.

Tag it's your turn.

1. Cassie
2. Joni
3. Keri
4. Shannon
5. Danae
6. Trachel
7. Becca
8. Lynna

1 comment:

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

what zoo are you going too? we should try and meet up for at least lunch or something?