Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Outing

Tonight we were able to go to the duck ponds. Avery really enjoys feeding the ducks and as soon as I have saved enough bread we take an evening and go feed the ducks. Today was more out of necessity than anything though. You see I forgot today was a holiday and so I planned on taking Avery to the library. Well when we got there it was closed and let me tell you I had one unhappy girl. So I promised her after her nap we could go feed the ducks. I am glad I did though. It turned out to be a nice family outing.The ducks got crazy close this time. There were even a couple times that one walked right up to Avery and tried taking the bread right from her hand. They barely missed her fingers a couple times. She didn't get overly scared though, I was surprised.
Avery loves to go high now. And she does so good on the big swings. She is such a big girl.

2 comments:

Bec said...

You might be feeding OUR ducks. They all left... went south, I suppose. Tell them "hi" for us. :)

Fun pictures. Fun outing.

Westover Bunch said...

You mean Dave is letting his kids fatten the ducks for hunting season :) Looks like fun!