Monday, November 10, 2008

The infamous potty training.

So we have officially begun the task of potty training Avery and I am pleased to say that it isn't as painful of a task as I thought it was going to be. She is actually doing quite well. We were even able to find some big girl panties that actually fit. I had my doubts.

It has been a week now and I am proud to say that accidents are becoming more and more scarce. We only have about one a day which is pretty good. She did really well over the weekend staying dry on both the drive there and the drive home, and she stayed dry through all of church. She refuses to go on the big potty, so she just held it through church I guess, or I am not giving her enough fluids, either way I was proud of her. She hasn't started to tell me when she needs to go, but hopefully she will start getting better at that, until then we will continue the every twenty to thirty minute routine. I hope Emmabelle is as easy as Avery has been.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Fantastic... and again, jealous. This whole ME wiping HIS butt thing is getting old. :)