Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hallwoeen 2008

Well halloween has come and gone and I have to say we had a fun night. Avery enjoyed trick or treating very much. She didn't get the concept at first. The first couple houses she tried to give them the candy that she had in her bag of candy. It was kinda cute. Once she got the idea she was ready to go. She didn't want to get back in the car, and she didn't want to go home. She only got scared of the costumes other people were wearing a couple of times. Emmabelle seemed to enjoy the night air. She loves to be outside. She was the cutest little cat I've ever seen, but maybe I am a little biased. We enjoyed spending the holiday with Grandpa & Grandma Mortensen. It is always so much fun when they come to visit and it is definately nice that they live so close by. I hope someday we will be able to live close to both sets of grandparents.

This isn't a halloween picture but instead of doing a whole new post I thought I would include this picture of Emmabelle. Today Dave was outside working on our back yard all day and I took Emmabelle out there and for the first time let her play in the dirt. She absolutely loved it. She just dug in and got nice and dirty.

3 comments:

Bec said...

Love the costumes! (I especially love the black tights- meow!) Happy Halloween, indeed! So fun. Thanks for sharing.

girltrapped said...

Love the little kitty as well, so cute the costumes they make for our kiddos! My kids loved to look at the pictures of Avery, they love her as you know!

steelmysong said...

Thanks for taking the time to post pics and share stories.