Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

This last weekend the girls and I were able to go to Animas and visit my mom. Dave had a scout camporee at Gillespie Wash which is south of Safford so Avery, Emmabelle and I decided to go and visit Grandma. I say only Grandma because Grandpa was off hunting with Clifford, Brigham, and Brinnick Payne.

We left Friday evening and stayed through to Sunday evening. We didn't do anything to exciting, but it was just nice to get out of town and visit with Grandma. We were able to go into Lordsburg and have lunch on Saturday afternoon. Other than that we just enjoyed eachother's company at the house. We stopped in and saw Grandpa and Grandma Great on our way into town on Friday. They are doing well and are enjoying being home from the high country. We went to church with Grandma on Sunday. I am pleased to say that Avery went to nursery all by her self, with no problems. She asked if I would go with her, I told her that I was going to go to my class and she just walked right in and didn't even look back.

Dave had a good campout with the boys. He said it got pretty cold that night, but all in all it was a fun trip and the boys liked it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures. I always take my camera, but never seem to get it out. It's a shame I know.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Fun. I'm jealous.