Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Date Night

Last night Dave and I were able to go on a much needed date. We called up our friends Jason and Shannon Green and went bowling. We had dinner at the bowling alley, and then were able to bowl two games. It was so much fun. Dave and I had an off night on the bowling end, but we still managed to come out smiling. I don't know what was wrong, but I didn't even break 100, which I normaly do. Usually not much over 100, but I at least break it. I only got 1 spare and 1 strike out of the two games, and for some reason I am the worlds best split bowler. I bowl a split almost everytime, but I have yet to learn how to pick it up. Dave was able to break 100 both games, but his scores weren't near where they usually are. We had so much fun with Jason and Shannon and being out togther.

No comments: