Saturday, November 15, 2008

Smores and Friends

Last night we had a few friends over to have some smores and marshmallows. We have a clearing in our backyard, so we built a fire and had a great time. The night was so beautiful, we couldn't have asked for better. Justin, Cassie, and Kabri Echols, Jason and Shannon Green, and Jarom, Nicole, and Brooke Lunt were those that came. Avery devoured the marshmallows as quick as she could get her hands on them, and Emmabelle enjoyed some yummy graham crackers. We really enjoyed being able to visit with friends and enjoyed the beautiful Arizona night.
The girls and I before the party started.Avery learning how to roast marshmallows.The Echols: Kabri, Cassie, and JustinAvery with Jason and Shannon Green. Avery just loves Shannon.One more picutre of Avery roasting by herself.

3 comments:

Traci said...

OOHHH! I wanna come! That looks so fun..smores,campfire,kids,friends,AZ sky! I hope you ate one for me!

Bec said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I was there. (And not just for the chocolate... mmm, chocolate.) :)

Kellogg Krew said...

Looks like lots of fun. I am sorry, it is a little weird to see you having a grown-up life!!! You have a great little family. How is Lori? Give her a hug from us! Love ya lots!!!